Tech Lead Node.js Backend Developer
You will be part of a skilled development team from the R&D central division group dedicated to our Dashboard product. The Dashboard is a web application that acts as a multi-product integrator and provides visibility to our clients about Services status, KPIs, Reports and Data Analysis studies.
As a Tech/Team leader, you are expected to manage, support and guide your team members within their daily work, code and work methodologies. You would insure the roadmap deliveries in collaboration with the Data Segment manager.
Your Backend DEV role will be to maintain our technology stack and craft new functionalities for the Dashboard at the backend level of the product.
You will be involved in the product life cycle: requirements estimation, development to production release. Your expertise in technologies solutions are key in the investigations for new services and features in which you will play a central role.
· Very good knowledge and strong skills in Node.js at the backend level
· Good knowledge about SQL and NoSQL systems (preferably MongoDB and Apache Cassandra)
· Good experience with secure REST APIs implementation
· Good experience with the MEAN stack and the application architecture MVC would be a plus
. Experience with Angular > 7 is a plus
· Excellent technical documentation skills
. Excellent communication and leadership
· You have a bachelor or master degree in Computer Science
. You have 5 years+ Backend development professional experience
. You have a 2 years + tech lead and/or DEV team management
· Strong team player with the ability to resolve problems and meet deadlines
· Able to understand and convey complex technical information
· Good analytical, problem-solving, investigative abilities
· Autonomous, reliable and committed
· Client oriented mentality
· You speak English and like to work in a multicultural and international environment