Radio Network Engineer
- Knowledge about Norway (Language, culture, geography etc)
- Education within Telecom
- Able to find creative radio solutions
- Experience with bigger projects
- Experience with Rollout processes
- Norwegian and English language – Fluent.
- Experience with Nokia HW and parameters
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Radio Planning (2 year with LTE)
- Experience with Asset planning tool
- LTE/5G optimization experience
- Experience with planning sites in tunnels (BTS/repeaters etc.)
- Experience with planning of special solutions – Indoor, small cells, etc.
- Responsible – take ownership of the tasks given by management and feel responsible to keep the deadlines.
- Flexible – be able to change focus according to priority given by management. Able to work long hours in a period and less in others based on workload in the team.
- Team player – cooperate with the team to achieve the goals. Not hesitate in helping others or asking for help if needed.
- Show interest for Rollout in an operator environment and technical solutions within radio. Also interested in finding the best solutions
- Independent – have an understanding of what is required for different tasks and look for knowledge in order to solve them.
- Have an understanding of what to prioritize and when. Plan ahead in order to avoid backlog
- Proactive – suggest new tasks and discuss challenges there might come.
Want to apply?
Upload your CV here* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video here (max. 4MB)