- IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER
Name: MULTIVISION - CONSULTING IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND IT, LDA. (Hereinafter referred to as "MULTIVISION")
NIPC: 508 104 190
Phone: 211 55 20 53
- DUTY OF INFORMATION
Law No 58/2019 of 8 August, onwards "LPDP" and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, onwards "GDPR") ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. "Personal data" is any information of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, so the protection does not cover the data of legal persons. A person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or one or more specific elements of his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity (e.g., his/her name associated with his/her telephone number or email address) shall be considered identifiable.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we process through the above-identified website and its ramifications will be used solely for the following purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services that perform through the Website, such as scheduling meetings and request for contact;
- Periodically send our e-newsletters with news related to MULTIVISION's activity and the sector to which it dedicates its activity;
- For subscription and participation in events and activities organized by MULTIVISION;
- Periodically send our e-newsletters related to events and activities organized by MULTIVISION;
- Manage the application submitted for recruitment processes, curriculum vitae analysis and cover letter;
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted service sector, unless the holder objects or withdraws his consent;
- Anonymous and aggregate analysis of the use of services, to identify user habits and trends, in order to improve the services offered and meet the specific needs of users;
- Manage the access of employees to the reserved area of the Website for the consultation of the internal blog of MULTIVISION;
- In case of contracting, the data collected on this Website, together with the other data obtained in the context of the contractual relationship, will be used for the management of human resources, to ensure compliance with legal obligations and to make available to employees the means necessary to continue the professional activity;
- Compliance with national and international legal provisions, or execute an order of the competent judicial authorities;
- Compliance with legal obligations, derived from applicable data protection legislation, as well as, for the exercise of the rights of the holders, in particular, the defense of a right in judicial proceedings.
MULTIVISION guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided. Although MULTIVISION collects and processes data securely and prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most appropriate techniques for this purpose, it should be held out that the collection of data on open networks allows the movement of personal data without absolute secure conditions, and there is a risk that it will be seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The lack of response to the data marked as mandatory implies the impossibility of responding to the request of the data subject.
- LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MULTIVISION treats users' data:
- When they express their freedom and free consent to the processing of their personal data for certain purposes and/or,
- Where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data user is a party, or for pre-contractual due diligence at the user's request;
- Compliance with legal obligations to which MULTIVISION is attached;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by MULTIVISION or third parties, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the holder that require the protection of personal data prevail.
You warrant that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the User warrants that he/she has informed the said third party of the aspects contained in this document and has obtained his/her permission to provide his/her data to MULTIVISION for the purposes indicated.
- CONSERVATION PERIOD
MULTIVISION only retains and processes your personal data for the period that proves necessary or mandatory for the performance of the purposes described above, applying criteria for the retention of information appropriate to each processing and in line with the applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
MULTIVISION maintains personal data in its systems in such a way that it is possible to identify the data subjects according to the following criteria:
- For a period of time not exceeding the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected, provided that the legal or contractual obligations do not provide otherwise;
- To comply with specific legal or contractual obligations;
- Applicable and legitimate, until any request for opposition or payment by the Data Subject.
- DATA COMMUNICATION
In addition to communications made in compliance with legal obligations, the Personal Data Subject's personal data may be known, in addition to MULTIVISION, by:
- Employees of MULTIVISION, in his/her capacity as a subcontractor of authorized data;
- National and international companies belonging to the same group as MULTIVISION;
- Authorities in general, administrations, entities and public bodies, both national and international;
- External service providers;
Exclusively for the purposes indicated above, in accordance with the consents granted by the Data Subject.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The personal data collected will be processed within the European Economic Area and there are no international transfers of data to third countries or international organizations.
In the event of possible processing of personal data outside the European Economic Area, this will only occur by the adoption of the appropriate safeguards and the level of protection required, in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
MULTIVISION has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided to it by the User, in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to ensure their security and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that internet security measures are not impregnable.
Whenever you access personal data to MULTIVISION, you undertake to:
- Store them through security measures, legally enforceable, of a technical and organizational nature, which ensure their safety, thus avoiding the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of the technology at any time, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which it is exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the previously defined purposes;
- Implement physical security measures to protect the facilities;
- Ensure that the data are processed solely by employees whose intervention is necessary to satisfy the request of the data subject, and they are obliged to the duty of confidentiality and confidentiality. If the information may be disclosed to third parties for such purposes, they should be obliged to maintain due confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
If MULTIVISION subcontracts to other entities the provision of services involving the transfer of personal data, those entities will be obliged to take the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access or any other type of unlawful processing.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the User may exercise his rights of access, rectification, payment, limitation to the processing, portability, opposition and revocation of consent, requesting it in writing by any of the following means, specifying the right or rights he/she wishes to exercise:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote Nº1, 3ºC - 1600-196 Lisboa
- SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) regarding matters relating to the exercise of your rights and the protection of your personal data, through the following website www.cnpd.pt.
- THIRD-PARTY PAGES
The Website may contain advertising, links or other content that links to or redirects to pages and services of suppliers, advertisers, affiliates, multivision sponsors and other third parties.
The search or interaction on any other website, including those that have an external link to the website, are subject to the terms and conditions of that Website, in no case, and MULTIVISION is responsible for such access and use.
Updated February, 2 2022