Video Production & Graphic Design
The service to be provided has main focus on supporting the creation and implementation of video and graphic content that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The service responsible will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. Service requires close alignment with respective Siemens Communications units, Service Owners and end users to increase employee adoption of new ways of working. Siemens expects following competencies to be available at the service provider.
• Create concepts for global campaigns that aim to increase awareness about Siemens IT internal tools to boost the productivity of employees all over the globe;
• Conceptualize creative ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex information, while considering a multichannel approach (e.g., Intranet, SharePoint pages, Siemens social media, newsletters);
• Create graphic and/or multimedia solutions mixing video/motion aiming effective communication with Siemens internal employees;
• Video edition and post-production; Promote the use of video and motion design guidelines, best practices and standards;
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new communication perspectives and ideas.
• Demonstrable graphic, motion and video edition skills with a portfolio (compulsory);
• Proficiency in Adobe Suit: After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design/motion tools;
• Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced and constant changing environment;
• Ability to organize and manage own time and production schedules effectively and accomplished it;
• Proficiency in English, knowledge of Portuguese or German is a plus;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Motion Graphics preferred.
• Enjoy being part of a multicultural environment, providing dedicated support to colleagues from different backgrounds.
• Strong teamwork skills, hands-on and result driven mindset
Want to apply?
Upload your CV here* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video here (max. 4MB)