Service Desk Agent
- Primary responsibility is internal user support. Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance
- Respond to questions from all reporters, using different channels
- Become familiar with each reporter and their applications
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software and other equipment
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures;
- Become familiar with service desk policies and services
- Understand and implement the processes in EasyVista (ITAM)
- Prepare new starter laptops
- Inventory leavers equipment Works closely with the IT teams to maintain the IT Service & Support inventory of hardware and software.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Up to 2 Years experience in service desk
- Operating systems technical skills
- Experienced in working with tools like Confluence and JIRA, is a plus
- You are self-motivated and have the desire to succeed within a busy and progressive technology-driven environment.
- You have general IT knowledge - laptops builds (Apple & Windows based)
- You have team-working skills, both in-person and virtual
- Have a clear concise friendly manner with our users
- Be able to demonstrate accuracy & flexibility.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service each and every day
- Experienced in working with different people, cultures and always seeking for the best team results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in English
Want to apply?
Upload your CV here* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video here (max. 4MB)