Quality Assurance Engineer
- Produce documentation according to company testing standards ;
- Experience in BPMN standards, (not fundamental)
- Defining tests according to functional end non-functional requirements;
- Perform Test scalable, reliable, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, and systems, producing the corresponding test results on a report format;
- Be responsible for producing test scripts and test plans as well as applying them during the product Life Cycle;
- Identify risks and escalate when appropriate;
- Install, Configure and Run the software on Windows-based environment;
- Comply and assure compliance with the rules and procedures of the Quality Management System and other Management Systems that the company may adopt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 2+ years of proven testing experience;
- Experience working in an Agile environment, using Jira;
- Knowledge of API and web testing service;
- Experience working with multiple teams requiring written and verbal communication;
- Analytical skills;
- Availability to travel, mostly in Europe;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Eager to learn and develop new ways of work
- Good teamwork and adaptable to new environments.
- Portuguese multinational company, with almost 20 years of expertise;
- Tech company with amazing products using biometric data, working with singular industries - such as Airports and Airlines;
- HQ in Portugal but with offices spread all over the world;
- Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues from every corner of the gl
Want to apply?
Upload your CV here* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video here (max. 4MB)