- QA Engineering Experience (software testing experience). You have at least 5 years experience writing automated tests for web and/or non-web based applications
- Demonstrated experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong experience with automation testing tools like: Playwright, Cypress, Puppeteer or Selenium WebDriver
- Experience of working in enterprise environment
- Nice to have:
- Experience of trading applications
- Experience with high volume, high availability enterprise systems
- Experience building and/or testing REST and/or web socket based APIs
- Experience of behavior-driven development practices
- Knowledge of BDD tools (e.g. Cucumber)
- Tech stack is JS NodeJS backend + react frontend (using Typescript)
- Experience with Git.
- Current testing tool is Playwright (familiarity with this would be a plus, but not mandatory)
Want to apply?
Upload your CV here* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video here (max. 4MB)