Nota tem de 10 anos de experiência, pessoas autonomas.
• Work closely with the developers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
• Design, implement and maintain java application phases
• To take part in software and architectural development activities
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
• Identifying production and non-production application issues
• Transforming requirements into stipulations
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
• Develop technical designs for application development
• Develop application code for java programs
• Masters or Bachelor of Computer Science Degree
• Proficient in Java (8 or higher versions), with a excellent knowledge of its ecosystems
• Multithreading experience
• Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, ORM tools – Hibernate, Web services – REST, SOAP
• Experience using cloud-based server-less technologies, message queues, caching technology, object storage solutions, data storage solutions (relational and NoSQL), API gateways, containers, and container eco systems
• Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration and automated testing.
• Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
• Good understanding of key AGILE concepts and/or experience with leading or operating in an AGILE environment.
• Knowledge of network protocols and Internet topology
• Experience with SVN/Git based source control
• Strong creative, organizational and numerical skills with excellent attention to detail
• Extensive experience of complete software lifecycle
• Distributed environment experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Amazing work-life balance