Venda Do Pinheiro
Ideal candidates for this position should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with the ideal solution, partnering effectively with various team members along the way.
They should be personable, efficient, flexible and communicative, allied with a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity, and have a passion and love for what they do.
This role comes with the opportunity to be a high performer within a department that’s fast-paced, dynamic, and heavily contributing to a Microservices architecture implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and architecting solutions for existing client facing applications as they are moved into cloud environments, such as, AWS;
- Designing and building tools as well as frameworks that support deploying and managing our platforms;
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements;
- Supporting and troubleshooting scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, back-up and restores of different environments;
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions;
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains;
- Create, maintain and optimize automated build and deployment pipelines;
- Work with Cloud Infrastructure team on Cloud migration of applications.
- Several years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Strong development background in Java;
- Ansible specialist;
- Cloud oriented;
- Experience with AWS and Terraform;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and impact on company’s success;
- Team Player;
- Available for travelling abroad.