· Develop solutions, with maintainability,
scalability and performance in mind;
· Ensure the quality of our code, doing code
reviews and writing unit and integration tests;
· Use Git and GitLab for building Continuous
· Document the features developed and improve the
· Contribute with ideas and participate in feature
· Provide support to product issues and questions.
· Experienced and proficient developer of
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET platform:
Visual Studio, C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET Core, SignalR, Entity Framework, etc.
· Unit and Integration tests;
· Backend knowledge: databases (SQL Server),
security, communication protocols, networks, etc.
· Continuous Integration knowledge is preferred:
GitLab (or other CI tool), Cake, PowerShell;
· Distributed systems knowledge is preferred:
Messaging/RabbitMQ, resilience and scalability patterns;
· Team player and motivated to contribute to
product development and evolution;
· Proficiency in English.