Backend Developer (Java Microsevices)
- Write multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code as well as having experience in developing large scale solutions.
- Understand the Domain Driven Design, Lean Software Development and Hypothesis Driven Development
- Understand complex business-logical challenges and finding simplicity-seeking solutions
- Use the best coding standards and practices, to assure the quality of the code
- Guarantee a good communication process with all the team members
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or in similar areas
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in Java programming language
- Experience with microservices
- Deep knowledge and experience in Spring/Spring MVC, TDD, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services.
- Experience with source control management (Git, Mercurial and SVN) as well as with tooling like Ant and Maven.
- Experience with tools like Junit or Mockito complement your development expertise
- Knowledge about CI/CD and build & deploy automation
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
- Experience with tools such as Drop Wizard and Hystrix is a plus
- Knowledge with mobile development is a plus
Want to apply?
Upload your CV here* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video here (max. 4MB)