SRE - Application Maintenance Engineer
Lisbon Or Porto
Acting as an Application Maintenance Engineer you will support and maintain 2º and 3º Support Lines to guarantee the Reliability and correct functionality of the system.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Not being afraid to get your hands dirty with the technical part;
- Promote a collaborative and mission focus mentality across all teams;
- Identify and suggest improvement to existing processes and flows;
- Identify risks and dependencies and guarantee the Overall stability of the system;
- Tickets triage and ticket forwarding;
- Identify Technical Debt Reduction Processes;
- Impact analysis of changes/enhancements;
- Compliant with SLAs, SLIs, and SLOs;
- Standby 24h x 7d (might happen).
What are we looking for?
- Experience with Operations 2L & 3L (e.g., troubleshooting and payload analysis);
- Experience with Digital Channels and Communication with backends (e.g., SOAP, REST, JSON, APIs);
- Experience in incident Management for Production Environment;
- Experience in Weblogic Servers deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Ticket management
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Webmethods;
- Familiarity with OCSG (Oracle Communication Service Gatekeeper);
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion Middleware