The service to be provided requires a SCRUM Master/Team Facilitator that can coach the team(s)
on Agile and Scrum, have a continuous improvement mindset as well as help on the organization
and execution of the Project(s) that he/she will be involved on.
• As a Team Facilitator you live and breathe agile principles.
• Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods, processes are understood and coach them.
• Organize and facilitate the Scrum meetings and Workshops inside Agile teams, ensuring they are positive, productive and kept within the timebox.
• Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to maximize the value delivery to their customer/stakeholders that meet the Definition
of done, aligned with the project’s values and principles.
• Foster collaboration and communication inside Agile teams ensuring an open and positive environment.
• Guide the team to develop metrics and estimates, and periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reducing risks.
• Be a promoter of Transparency by raising project/team risks whenever it's appropriate.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Between 2 to 5 years of proven working experience as a Scrum Master in the information technology sector.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to learn with a curious and positive mindset.
• You are a team player that likes to work in a multicultural environment.
• Written and spoken English on a very good level.
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)