Ensure the Release Management lifecycle from scheduling to coordination between teams until it's on time, expected quality and within the budget deployment.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Plan the release lifecycle guaranteeing communication and adjustments whenever needed;
- Evaluate and maintain release management processes, quality gates, and deliverables;
- Review and ensure completeness of release artifacts;
- Ensure compliance with entry and exit governance criteria on every deployment;
- Plan and communicate the release schedule and its updates to the stakeholders;
- Monitor and control all release activities including emergency release ones;
- Keep documentation related to procedures on build and release, notification lists, and dependencies up to date;
- Facilitate the release planning and go-no-go sessions with stakeholders;
- Manage and identify risks that may affect the release scope, its duration, and environments;
- Suggest and implement improvements in the release management process and lifecycle;
- Be compliant with internal procedures, policies and guidelines, and external regulations, promoting and reinforcing an ethical, safe, and healthy work environment;
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends providing insights and strategic advice on new opportunities and applying best practices into daily activities;
- Support and coach junior team members contributing to their development.
What are we looking for?
- High level concepts of infrastruture and environments;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Project Management skills, including planning, scheduling, risk management, and budget management;
- Communication, to coordinate with stakeholders, including developers, QA teams, product owners, and business teams, to ensure clear communication throughout the release process;
- Technical Competence/knowledge of software development and deployment processes, including version control, continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD), and release automation tools;
- Attention to Detail to ensure that all aspects of the release process are carefully planned and executed;
- Problem-solving to identify potential issues and develop contingency plans to mitigate them. They should also be able to troubleshoot problems that arise during the release process;
- Leadership skills to manage and motivate cross-functional teams involved in the release process;
- Continuous Improvement, review, and evaluate the release process to identify areas for improvement and make necessary changes;
- Change Management, should be able to manage change effectively, including communicating changes to stakeholders, assessing the impact of changes, and minimizing disruption to the organization;
- Adaptability to changing requirements and priorities, including adjusting release schedules to accommodate new features or changes in priorities.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)