PHP Developer Senior
We’re looking to hire a Senior PHP Developer for a community fund program that aims to increase the resilience of the economy and recover economic indicators lost during the COVID19 pandemic. It is a tool of key importance for the future of the country that supports the most diverse areas from education, transport, energy transition and industry. It also aims to make the State better prepared for future adversities.
Building an information system that supports all the management of the community framework is a very challenging task, not only because of the amount of data but also because of their importance. The system must be robust but at the same time agile and secure. We have the challenge of continuing to develop this system as well as developing improvements that make it more usable, simple and practical, but without ever failing to ensure that all information is robust and correct. Our mission is to be able to contribute with our technical and functional know-how in community funds, so that technicians and beneficiaries see the system as an integrated and reliable tool for use in their day-to-day management of the fund.
- Proven experience in developing Fullstack applications in PHP with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Laravel framework (at least 2/3 years).
- Experience with JQuery and/or the Vue.js framework is valued.
- Proven experience using a Mysql database. In addition to modeling the data structure to ensure efficiency and optimization, you must know how to create procedures, triggers and functions.
- Proven experience in REST/SOAP webservices implementation and integration.
- Good knowledge of GIT.
- Ability to maintain and improve code.
- Experience in unit testing is valued.
- Availability for hybrid model (1/2 days at client - Lisbon).
- Ease of relationship and communication with different stakeholders (customers, team).
- Autonomy, sense of responsibility, proactivity and team spirit.
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)