Node.js Test Automation Engineer
What you will be doing
- Validating that what you'll be delivering, as a team, meets the business expectations all the way to, and including, Production
- Continuously find ways to improve the quality of the product
- Implementing mechanisms to mitigate regressions as much as possible, while continuously validating the quality of what's being delivered
- Evangelize quality standards in the team! Quality is the responsibility of absolutely everyone, but you're there to make sure they don't forget :)
- Be the advocate the user (and the business) needs! Your input is invaluable to providing the most user-friendly experience possible
- Actively participate and contribute to solution designs
You are good at:
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Testing backend applications (API’s)
- Node.js/TypeScript. You will be testing on a daily basis a Node.js application while implementing the respective automated tests for it, so you should be very comfortable with the language.
- Cucumber.js. This is the test runner that’s used to run the tests, so you should have some knowledge about it.
- AWS/Kubernetes. Although not a requirement, it’s good if you have experience with any of them.
- Using source control systems (preferably Git)
You rock at
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)