We’re looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer to participate in a digital transformation project at Portuguese Social Security. The proposed challenge is to develop an Intelligent Customer Service Software solution to transform user experience on an omnichannel context and focusing on self service channel.
We aim to leverage and transform institutions support service by introducing Artifical Intelligence cross channels. This software solution has as its target audience the citizens with direct impact on their satisfaction in their relationship with the institution.
In this challenge you will integrate the IA team contributing objectively to the design and implementation of Key Intelligent Components such as: Intelligent search, requests classification and anwers automation, documents automation and next best activity.
- MSc degree or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field. MSc/PhD in Data Science from a renowned institution is a plus
- Experience on relevant work and projects (e.g. as a data scientist / ML Engineer or related role)
- Proven knowledge and experience in Data Mining, Machine Learning, MLOps and Statistics
- Hands-on experience in coding solutions on realistic data analytics applications
- Proficiecy in Python and Machine Learning packages (NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Keras)
- Experience in Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch,
- Communicative mindset
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-framing, problem-solving and project management skills
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Portuguese
- A passion for learning and self-development
- Machine Learning; Algorithmic Coding; Data Science; Communication.
- Programming languages like Java, R and C++ are a plus
- Knowledge of cloud tools such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Hive is a plus
- Experience in follow up of more junior members of the team is a plus
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)