- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java/Backend applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Be an active member of our backend communities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- +3 years of experience as a Java software developer (mandatory experience with Java 8 and latest versions)
- Experience with Spring and SpringBoot
- Knowledge of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Knowledge of principles of microservices architecture design (clean and/or hexagonal architectures, message driven solutions)
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience with continuous integration tools, like GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with cloud and containerized solutions (AWS, Azure, K8s, docker, etc.)
- Problem solver mindset: for a given context, think, design and present a solution for a diverse set of stakeholders (from CTO to architects and developers)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Interest and motivation to explore and investigate new concepts and technologies.
- Knowledge on TELCO industry BSS architectures is preferable.
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)