IT Helpdesk Specialist - Infrastructure and Troubleshooting
- Managing, developing and implementing the IT infrastructure strategy (Hardware, Software, Networks, Services, Data) in line with the company's vision and objectives;
- Ensuring the smooth running of systems, including internal portals, email systems, laptops, services and authentication mechanisms;
- Monitoring the patch management process for the operating system, applications and security;
- Carrying out regular system status checks, provisioning and deactivating user accounts, fine-tuning system performance and hardware updates;
- Promoting the adoption of and adherence to security policies, standards and controls;
- Managing relations with IT suppliers and service providers, negotiating contracts and ensuring the provision of quality services and products;
- Monitoring and resolve users' technical and functional problems;
- Assessing opportunities for improvement to increase the efficiency of the solutions implemented;
- Monitoring and ensuring the preparation of technical documentation and user manuals;
- Documenting procedures, problem solutions and best practices for internal reference.
- Professional technical degree or higher education in Information Technology;
- Experience in IT Infrastructure (Networks, Services, Data, Hardware/Software);
- Good knowledge of ITIL practices
- Hands-on experience in managing Windows AD, Microsoft O365 and Azure;
- Experience in Windows Server and Linux platform support (preferred) and Cloud Environments;
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN;
- Strong sense of service quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)