Front-End Test Automation Engineer
You rock at
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Knowing how web applications are used by customers and how that translates into what needs to be tested.
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise Web and Mobile applications with tools like Selenium, Selenide, Cypress, Playwright, Nighwatch.js, etc.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation
What you will be doing
- Validating that what you'll be delivering, as a team, meets the business expectations all the way to, and including, Production
- Continuously find ways to improve the quality of the product
- Implementing mechanisms to mitigate regressions as much as possible, while continuously validating the quality of what's being delivered
- Evangelize quality standards in the team! Quality is the responsibility of absolutely everyone, but you're there to make sure they don't forget :)
- Be the advocate the user (and the business) needs! Your input is invaluable to providing the most user-friendly experience possible
- Actively participate and contribute to solution designs
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Being versatile. Times change and with them so do requirements, meaning that you may be asked to switch between projects and, consequently, tech stacks. Hence, although we don’t require a specific knowledge of any language, you are expected to be comfortable with high-level programming, in general. (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, etc)
- Testing web applications
- Using source control systems (preferably Git)
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)