- Design and Implement data pipelines, applying the best practices for cloud deployment, considering the performance and cost optimization;
- Process large volumes of data, either in real-time or batch applying common data processing features, such as filtering, aggregation, data standardization, and data schema harmonization.
- Be a cloud enthusiast, searching for complimentary knowledge and positively influencing others with your motivation;
- Take responsibility for the deliverables, working with different stakeholders including Business Analysts, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Data Scientists, and other teams that may assist in the implementation of specific tasks (e.g., data infrastructure teams);
- Proven track record in designing scalable, highly-performant and resilient global solutions;
- Strong grasp of and experience with cloud technology , cloud architecture, scalable design patterns, CI/CD, DevSecOps practices and microservices
- Experience as a Solutions Architect or Data Engineer, with a strong focus on Microsoft Azure.
- Proficiency in data warehousing concepts and multidimensional data modeling techniques.
- Strong understanding of data management principles, data governance, and data privacy regulations.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to design innovative solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team environment.
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)