- Develop our analytical ETL in Big Query to provide a single version of the truth, and efficient access to business-useful data.
- Develop and automate reports, via Big Query and BI tools, iteratively build dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, build data structures and analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
- Recommend and run A/B or multivariate tests and assess test status using statistical analysis.
- Work with the Product teams to implement data collection and cleansing initiatives as necessary to build out data structures.
- A professional with 3 years of experience with data analytics, with e-commerce orientation
- A graduate of a Bachelor of Science program or a higher level post-secondary educational program in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines
- Experience with Excel, SQL, BI, and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- Experience with English, both written and spoken
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)