We’re looking to hire a Business Analyst for a community fund program that aims to increase the resilience of the economy and recover economic indicators lost during the COVID19 pandemic. It is a tool of key importance for the future of the country that supports the most diverse areas from education, transport, energy transition and industry. It also aims to make the State better prepared for future adversities.
Building an information system that supports all the management of the community framework is a very challenging task, not only because of the amount of data but also because of their importance. The system must be robust but at the same time agile and secure. We have the challenge of continuing to develop this system as well as developing improvements that make it more usable, simple and practical, but without ever failing to ensure that all information is robust and correct. Our mission is to be able to contribute with our technical and functional know-how in community funds, so that technicians and beneficiaries see the system as an integrated and reliable tool for use in their day-to-day management of the fund.
- +3 years of experience in a consultancy environment.
- Previous experience gathering requirements and business processes and sharing them with the client and development team.
- Critical sense to reflect on requirements and processes and challenge them.
- Ability to systematize, present and discuss requirements with the team and client.
- Follow-up of implementation and testing teams.
- Ease of relationship and communication with different stakeholders (customers, team).
- Forethought, with the capacity to identify and minimize risks.
- Experience in Design Thinking methodology
- Identification of business opportunities in line with the work being carried out at the client.
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)