Blockchain Developer | R3 Corda
Lisbon Or Porto
As a Blockchain Developer you will contribute to a multi-thread team on blockchain projects related with IoT, Telcos and Financial Services, supporting the team with technical skills.
As part of your job you will:
- Research, design, develop and test blockchain technologies
- Make the product owner aware of different approaches and development possibilities
- Understand different blockchain frameworks and mapping its fit for different purposes
- Maintain and extend client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic using blockchain and APIs
- Help develop and deploy new solutions as well as maintaining existing ones
- Integrate agile squad of development on a client’s project
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master on an IT area;
- Minimum 2 Year in IT;
- Knowledge of how blockchain works and its application;
- Knowledge of at least one of the next programming languages: JAVA, GO, Kotlin, Solidity, DAML;
- Sense of APIs, Micro-Services, and relational Databases.
Nice to Have:
- Minimum 1 Year developing blockchain R3 Corda;
- Understanding of DLT’s, cryptography, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, cryptocurrencies and others blockchain topics;
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban or other;
- High preference for Corda Certified professionals.
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)