Backend Developer Senior
• Up to 10 years' experience on the role for which the service is being hired;
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field;
• Strong project management and organizational skills;
• Proven experience with Node.JS;
• Experience developing on AWS;
• Experience with AWS services such as CloudFormation, Lambda, EC2, VPC, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, SNS, SQS, Route53;
• Familiarity relational databases such as MySQL;
• Desired AWS Certifications;
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate;
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate;
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
• Great attention to detail;
• Organizational skills;
• An analytical mind.
• Consolidated experience about Azure IoT (IoT Edge, IoT Hub, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, …)
• Consolidated experience in backend services in .NET
• Consolidated experience about building REST API's
• Good knowledge about building on containers environments (Dockers, Kubernetes, …)
• Knowledge about serverless architecture is a plus
• Good knowledge of DevOps best practices and CI/CD pipelines, preferably using:
• Azure DevOps
• Programming languages: C# (preferably), python, java, C/C++ as a plus
• Experience working on agile/scrum teams and using JIRA and Confluence
• Development and implementation of backend applications in the Cloud.
• Development of REST APIs and ensuring integration with REST APIs from other providers.
• Ensuring quality parameters in testing and delivery.
• Ensuring code versioning.
• Ensuring the use of best practices and tools with added value.
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)