Azure Technical Cloud Architect
- Develop, communicate, and provide mentoring on architecture, strategies, guidelines, standards, governance, methodologies, design patterns, and best practices;
- Translate business requirements and strategy into architecture designs usable by delivery teams;
- Provide technical expertise to maximize value from new and existing IT products and solutions in cloud, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud solutions;
- Perform architecture, design, and implementation reviews.
- Analyze client's technological transformation and engineering improvement opportunities and provide relevant and practical solutions to address those needs;
- Develop & design roadmaps, implement strategies & transformation plans for clients to migrate to cloud;
- Contribute to proposals and client presentations for complex IT delivery projects;
- Be aware of the best practices and market trends regarding the various components of a technological architecture.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with large and complex infrastructure implementations on the cloud;
- Experience architecting solutions for simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in support of large-scale business systems;
- Deep understanding of Azure (other cloud providers a plus) including API capabilities, data integrations/pipelines;
- Implementation knowledge of container management platforms such as Kubernetes and Openshift;
- Experience with automation frameworks (Ansible and Terraform);
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies, as well as the use of market-leading tools that support these methodologies (for example, Jenkins);
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Broad understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, cloud operations and cost models and cloud migration best practices and tools;
- Demonstrated long-term, strategic thinking with the ability to recognize and help others understand what must be done now and what can be improved later;
- Demonstrated experience in building and optimizing mission-critical cloud & infrastructure solutions that support a large enterprise including performance, scalability, maintainability, business continuity and disaster recovery concerns.
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)