AWS Architect and Service Integrator
The global Public Cloud Enablement team provides cloud environments to internal customers taking into consideration Siemens’ security rules and governance guidelines, in a context that is aware of the company’s tooling ecosystem and processes. Alongside with the cloud environment, we also provide connectivity services and consulting.
Therefore, the following competences are expected from the service provider:
• Ability to translate business demand and requirements into technical solutions.
• Ability to advise customers on infrastructure setup.
• Capacity to Implement cloud infrastructures using IaC tools.
• Refactoring our services from traditional machine-based architecture to cloud native.
• Automation mindset in the daily task internal y on our service and on the contact with the customer.
• Collaboration in a virtual a dynamic environment speaking mostly in English.
• Expertise in AWS products and solutions (Route 53, S3, Lambda, IAM, EC2, CloudTrail, GuardDuty, Systems Manager, etc.)
• Good knowledge of network architecture and configuration (VPC, subnet, IP ranges, Security Groups, Routing tables, Gateways, VPN, etc.)
• Shell scripting capabilities
• Linux administration
• Good knowledge on the best practices of implementing cloud infrastructures
Siemens gives preference to providers that also demonstrate competences in:
• Windows administration
Consultants to be assigned to the service by provider should have advanced communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. It is mandatory for consultants to be business-fluent in English language (speaking and writing).
Want to apply?
Faça upload do seu CV* (max. 4MB)
Upload your photo or video (max. 4MB)