Lisbon Or Porto
- Collaborate with pre-sales and offer development teams to understand customer requirements and develop analytics solutions that meet customer needs.
- Support the technical aspects of pre-sales activities, including presentations, demonstrations, and proofs of concept (POCs) to potential customers.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) for Operations Intelligence projects.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of data pipelines, data models, and analytics solutions for our customers.
- Develop and maintain data quality checks, validation rules, and governance policies to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data and analytics issues and implement corrective actions in critical projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in analytics, data engineering, or related field.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python and Java
- Experience with data pipeline technologies such as Apache Kafka, Apache NiFi, or Apache Spark.
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Experience in data modelling, data warehousing, and ETL processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills